Saturday, May 31, 2008

Progress: "Love is a diamond, hummingsbirds, sunglasses and some jellyfish"

So I am working on a new painting as most people know, and I just wanted to show some photos of the progress. It is about 1/3 complete, but progress is going a lot faster than usual. I should stick to drawing because it takes me forever to paint things.When this work is finished, i am gonna work on two more paintings. One is for my little brother, Charles, and the other is for my esteemed colleague, Katie. Charles' painting is going to based after a Saves the Day song called "Bones". It will feature a buried head, a wolf, and some hopefully cool dream effects. Katie's painting is going to be a bright yellow anchor on a green and red argyle pattern. Pictures will be posted as soon as work progresses. Here are the pictures:

Step 1:


Step 2:


Step 3:


Step 4:

No comments: